5th TRANSFER PRICING INDIA SUMMIT 2018
India has been consistently moving towards a non-adversarial tax regime. Efforts taken in this regard include measures to curb litigation on controversial matters such as transfer pricing treatment of issuing securities at premium and applicability of a minimum alternate tax levy to foreign companies. India has taken the next big step in its transfer pricing framework with the budget ushering in the concept of 'secondary adjustments'. The move, which aligns the country's transfer pricing provisions with OECD transfer pricing guidelines, will have implications for MNCs' tax liability and cash flows. With these changes, India has joined most of the rest of the world in elevating the importance of transfer pricing in combating inappropriate profit shifting between countries, by the prices charged for transactions between non-arm's length parties of an international group.
The 5th Transfer Pricing India Summit provides a dedicated platform for the industry and other stakeholders to come together to discuss the key challenges, learn from the best practices adopted across the country and ensure their firm is positioned to comply with latest regulatory guidelines.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Transfer Pricing Documentation; assessing your current documentation approach and risks against current and future requirements
- One Year In; Transfer Pricing Documentation and Country-by-Country Reporting (BEPS Action 13)
- Master file/Local file strategy
- Post Budget 2018 - Transfer Pricing Hits and Misses
- Practical approach to assessing, designing, and implementing leading operational transfer pricing practices within your organization
- The Multilateral Instrument and its impact on India's Bilateral Tax Treaties
- Hard-to-value Intangibles (HTVI) pose a true challenge in terms of establishing comparability
- Priorities for the future of global transfer pricing policy
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Heads of Transfer Pricing
- Heads of Direct Taxation
- Heads of International Taxation
- Chief Financial Officers
- Financial Controllers
- Heads of Finance Shared Services
- Indian Multinationals & Foreign Multinationals operating in India
- Public sector undertakings with foreign entities
- Direct tax, finance and management consultants
- Law firms and advisories
- Chartered Accountancy Firms
- Audit & Risk Management Firms
WHY THIS IS A MUST ATTEND CONFERENCE?
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your Taxation process reach the next level
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat Tax professionals
- Understand the specific guidelines on Transfer Pricing
- Share best practices on various aspects of TP
- Network with India's top regulatory and TP experts