6th TRANSFER PRICING INDIA SUMMIT 2019
Indian Transfer pricing (TP) regulations have been at the forefront of corporate headlines over the last few years due to the increasing number of controversies resulting out of tax structuring by multinational companies (MNE). India has taken the next big step in its transfer pricing framework with the Budget ushering in the concept of 'secondary adjustments'.
The move, which aligns the country's transfer pricing provisions with OECD transfer pricing guidelines, will have implications for MNCs' tax liability and cash flows. With these changes, India has joined rest of the world in elevating the importance of transfer pricing in combating inappropriate profit shifting between countries, by the prices charged for transactions between non-arm's length parties of an international group.
Volkswagen India Pvt. Ltd.
Associate Vice President
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Atul T Suraiya
GM - Direct Taxation
Tata Chemicals Ltd.
Head Finance & Control
Cargotec India Pvt. Ltd.
Tax Director, Head of Global Transfer Pricing Centre
Philips India Ltd.
Jayesh Satish Behede
Vice President – Corporate Tax
Director – Tax
Sr. Finance Manager – Direct Taxation
Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
Atos India Pvt. Ltd.
Executive President & Group CFO, South Asia
General Manager, Transfer Pricing – Tax
Tata Communications Ltd.
Head of Taxation
Sr. Vice President – Tax
Ultratech Cement Ltd.
Group Head – Accounts & Taxation
Apollo Tyres Ltd.
Head Global Taxation
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
Head – Corporate Taxation
The Tata Power Company Ltd.
VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
Country Direct Tax Head
Head – Taxation
VP - Global Tax head
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Recent development in Transfer Pricing - Update on critical issues & challenges
- Navigating through the common risks and issues in TP documentation
- Current experience of CbCr reporting and outlook for 2020
- The Multilateral Instrument and its impact on India's Bilateral Tax Treaties
- Practical approach to assessing, designing, and implementing leading operational transfer pricing practices within your organization
- Going through the best practices in TP litigation management
- GAAR, POEM and its implication on tax planning
- Arm's length principle post BEPS
- Intangibles and challenges in post BEPS world
- Tax planning in Transfer Pricing
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Heads of Transfer Pricing
- Heads of Direct Taxation
- Heads of International Taxation
- Chief Financial Officers
- Financial Controllers
- Heads of Finance Shared Services
- Indian Multinationals & Foreign Multinationals operating in India
- Public sector undertakings with foreign entities
- Direct tax, finance and management consultants
- Law firms and advisories
- Chartered Accountancy Firms
- Audit & Risk Management Firms
WHY THIS IS A MUST ATTEND CONFERENCE?
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your Taxation process reach the next level
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat Tax professionals
- Understand the specific guidelines on Transfer Pricing
- Share best practices on various aspects of TP
- Network with India's top regulatory and TP experts